Beneteau Oceanis Clipper 393

3202.800

Beneteau Oceanis Clipper 393

3202.800

3202.800

Year

Skipper

No, without skipper, Optional, Yes, with skipper

Max people

Persons night

Cabins

Convertible living room

Bathrooms

Home port

Length

Beam

Group of length

Type

Qualification required

Fuel deposit

Water deposit

Engine

Season

, , , , , ,

Rental Time

,

Temporada / Tiempo de alquiler7.6.543.2.1.
Week2.8002.4002.1001.6001.4001.300
Day450450320500320

BENETEAU OCEANIS CLIPPER 393 SAILBOAT RENTAL IN ALICANTE:

Season 1: 09/01 – 26/03

Season 2: 27/03 05/04

Season 3: 04/06 – 04/30 and 09/25 – 12/17

Season 4: 05/01 – 05/28

Season 5: 05/29 – 06/25 and 08/21 – 09/24

Season 6: 06/26 – 07/16

Season 7: 07/17 – 08/20

Terms:

Day rental:

Schedule:
Day: 10-19 h

Price includes VAT. Multi-risk insurance with franchise.
The price does not include Cleaning. Bed and bath linen. Diesel oil. Moorings Maintenance. Auxiliary + outboard. Car parking. Any item not expressly included.
Mandatory extras:
Deposit:  € 800
Cleaning service: € 60

Optional extras:
Auxiliary + outboard: € 25
Skipper: € 80 / day + maintenance

Week rental:

Hours: Sunday at 12:00 p.m. – Saturday until 6:00 p.m.

Price includes VAT. Multi-risk insurance with franchise.
The price does not include Cleaning. Bed and bath linen. Diesel oil. Moorings Maintenance. Auxiliary + outboard. Car parking. Any item not expressly included.

Mandatory extras:
Deposit: € 1,200
Cleaning service: € 120

Optional extras:
Auxiliary + outboard: € 90
Skipper: € 150 / day + maintenance

Payment form:
30%: For the reservation by credit card, deposit or bank transfer, the rest 70%  before boarding.

IMPORTANT NOTE: since the boat rental conditions come directly from the shipowners, they can be modified at any time, depending on their circumstances. When budgeting prices, the final condition would be confirmed.

Equipment:

Exterior: genoa furler, lazy-jack and easy-bag in major, maneuver forwarded to the cockpit, cockpit table, cockpit shower, electric anchor windlass, bathroom platform and retractable seat for easy access, large bimini and hood covers sprays. Anchoring: Delta anchor 16 kg + 50 m chain.
Inside: hot water, gas stove, electric refrigerator, WC (the one in the electric bow bathroom), electric shower drain pumps, battery charger, 220V current, 2 12V sockets. Transformer 12 v to 220 v.
Electronics: GPS-Plotter, probe-log, wind equipment, autopilot, VHF radio, CD radio with Mp3 and Bluetooth.
Others: auxiliary pneumatics + outboard motor.
Chart cartridges for GPS plotter, hot water in bathtub shower, electric winch in the main maneuvering, rotating steering wheel for easy passage through the bathtub, bathtub light, cockpit speakers.

Base information:

Club de regatas de Alicante

Loction:

How to get there?

By plane: The Club de Regatas de Alicante is 13 km to the International Airport of Alicante.

By car: From Madrid A-31 main road and from the North A-7 main road.

Distances:

Tabarca: 12 miles
Denia: 58 miles
Barcelona: 288 miles
Ibiza: 99 miles
Mallorca: 166 miles
Malaga: 247 miles

2021.

0/5 (0 Reviews)

    Disfrutamediterraneo.com reports that the information you provide will be treated to fulfill your request. Such data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. The legitimacy is obtained through the consent of the person concerned. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation and deletion of data at info@disfrutamediterraneo.com, as well as the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority at agpd.es. You can learn more about additional information regarding personal data in our privacy policy.