– 1 master cabin king size bed + TV + Hi-Fi + Full bathroom + safe + closet + A/C
– 1 VIP cabin queen bed with TV + Hi-Fi + full bathroom + closet + A/C
– 2 twin cabins with TV + Hi-Fi + full bathroom + closets + A/C
The price includes: equipment, crew (skipper, hand deck, cook) bed linen, towels, mooring in Ibiza, all risk insurance of the yacht and personal accident insurance.APA (Advanced payment account): 30%
The price does not include 21% VAT, fuel, mooring in other port, food, and drink (APA 30%), and any other expenses. FORM OF PAYMENT: 40% for the reservation The rest 60% three weeks before check-in.
SIMRAD navigation equipment, BOSH kitchen equipment, generators 2 x 23 kW Cummins Onan, wifi, PlayStation
Water toys: donuts, surf, water ski, snorkel equipment, semi-rigid boat
By plane: Marina Botafoch is located only a few minutes away from Ibiza International Airport (IBZ) From the airport you can take a taxi, or you can ask us for a transfer quote.
By car: Marina Botafoch is located at the end of the promenade (Paseo Juan Carlos I), before arriving at the beach of Talamanca, approximately 1’8 km. from the Centre of Ibiza town.
San Antonio: 45 miles
Formentera: 7 miles
Alicante: 120 miles
Mallorca: 70 miles
Denia: 91 miles